Frequently Asked Questions
● How do I purchase tickets for Unleashed?
To purchase tickets, click on this link: https://unleashed.thundertix.com/events/159731
● Is there a discount for groups?
Yes! Anything over 10 tickets counts as a group and will knock $10 off the price of your ticket automatically at checkout.
● What if I want a reserved seat?
WE CAN DO THAT! You will see that there are options for reserved seating on the ticketing page.
● Will ticket prices go up at some point?
Yep - they definitely will. But, no worries, we are offering the lowest prices from 10.01.19 - 12.31.19 so you have time to invite friends and SAVE MONEY.
● Can I get a refund after I purchase my ticket?
Refunds are not available. If you are unable to attend, we encourage you to pass your ticket to a friend or allow us to gift it to a woman in need.
● I can’t go, but I want to support Unleashed financially, what should I do?
When you go to the ticketing page, you will see that there is a donation option. You are able (and MORE THAN WELCOME) to donate to this ministry.
● Can I purchase a ticket on the day of the event?
If there are still seats available, you can. However, your registration process will be longer and your ticket will be much more expensive at the door.
● Where is the event being held?
The event is being held at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church. The church is located at: 5555 N. Federal Hwy, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
● Do you have to go to one specific church to go to this event?
NO! This event has been created and designed for allllllll kinds of ladies from alllllll different places! We believe that we are creating a SOUTH FLORIDA SISTERHOOD!!!!
● Will I have to pay to park at the venue?
NOPE! Unless you really want to. I’m sure someone would take your money. : )
● Is there childcare available?
No. Childcare is not provided. SCHEDULE & DETAILS
● What time does it start?
Doors open for registration and check in at 6 p.m. Friday and the first session starts at 7 p.m.
● When does it end on Friday night?
● How about on Saturday?
On Saturday doors open at 8 a.m. and the first session starts at 9 a.m. and we finish at 6 p.m.
● I know that Dede is a comedian, is this going to be all comedy?
YOU WISH!!! Hahahahaha!! We will have lots of laughs but there will also be breakout sessions and teaching from our team.
● Let’s get to what really matters - Is there going to food at this shindig?
Seriously? Would we ever NOT have food? Yes! There will be coffee starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday and lunch is included as part of your ticket price. There will also be snacks and treats because we all need snacks and treats!
● What is the schedule of events?
We are praying and working out the details for you and can’t wait to tell you all about it! Details will be posted as soon as everything is finalized.
● I live outside the local area, do you have recommendations for places to stay?
Here is a link via Expedia with the best reviewed hotels in Fort Lauderdale. You can also use the church’s address (listed under venue) and search for options closest to CRPC. (I checked with CRPC, they said we can’t sleepover. So rigid. Sheesh.... Click here for hotels